Procedural Tables is a geometry nodes based collection to fulfil all your table requirements :)
The shape is controlled by a bounding box cube, and everything after that is automatically generated and tweakable.
What can I do with this? (to name a few)
- Change the XYZ Scale of the table
- Choose between 3 different top types - regular, inset top, and an epoxy-joined top
- Change the top trim
- Change the leg sizes and angle
- Adjust the trim & include support beams
Watch the video for a full breakdown -
- The Procedural Tables geometry nodes
- 3 Preset tables - a writing table, dining table, and a coffee table
- 12 Procedural materials - 6 wood, 2 glass, and 4 epoxies
How do I install this?
A) use the whole blend file as an Asset Library to appear in your asset browser, more details here: https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/editors/asset_browser.html
There are also some really great videos explaining how to set up your asset library for later use.
B) simply append the Preset Tables collection into any other blend project you're working on
Let me know if there are any other features you'd like to see, I'll keep updating it and adding more presets over time!
Have fun <3
|12 months ago
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message